Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Destiny's Design

Music by Cory Noziglia, Lyrics by Anita Chung.


Clouds are hanging in the sky
Memories are floating by
And way up high...way up high
Dreams and promises are carried through the air

Dandelions carry on
Never knew where they belong
And when the wind sings a song
The wordless melody breathes and goes on and on

* Close your eyes...let the unknowns touch you
Make you laugh and make you cry
Don't question...and you'll be surprised
Sigh...for the truth and the lies
For dreams that are left behind
Close your eyes and believe in destiny's design *

Raindrops landed on the ground
When your tears won't make a sound
When sadness comes...makes you drown
Can you feel the sky is falling...falling down

Repeat *

Walking on the street, or standing in a line
As stories intersect, our lives are intertwined
So let me say hello, and let me say goodbye
To all that is passing by

So I let the unknowns touch me
Make me laugh and make me cry
Don't question...and I'll be surprised

Hoo...as the stars smile at me
Make me wish and make me shine
Believe in love that's undefined
Sigh...for the truth and the lies
For dreams that are left behind
Close my eyes and believe in destiny's perfect design

No comments: