Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Careless

作曲/編曲: Alex Lung
填詞: 曰云@sense


Somewhere out there, people believe they know
what's right and what's not meant to be
But somewhere in me, there's a secret
pleading me to set it free

Just let the world call me wrong,
I know whatever I have done, was in the name of love

*'Cause I don't care, 'cause I don't care
Careless enough to act up~on a truthful dare
Let your wings seduce me, fly me anywhere
Perhaps it's a dream, I know it's not
Baby I know, baby I know, but I don't care...
(Baby I know, baby I know, I was awake...more than I have ever been)*

Please forgive me, for tempting you to love
to compromise a reckless soul
Our time is running, out of this world
before we are turning old

If this is all that we'll share,
If we can't bear to say goodbye, just hide it deep inside

Repeat *

I slowly fell asleep, dreaming but too afaid to breathe
'Cause I could feel your eyes on me

The more I care, the less I care
Careless enough to act up~on a truthful dare
Let your wings seduce me, fly me anywhere
to another time, another world
Baby I know, baby I know, how much you care
Baby I know, baby I know, that it's not fair...


後記:

Sometimes...we're too careless just because we care too much.

No comments: