Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Move Closer

作曲/編曲: Teoong
填詞: 曰云@sense

Tell me, is it something about your eyes
Girl you look so beautiful tonight
Hair hanging down, brushing against your nape
How can I take you out of my sight
Loving you, holding you, makes me feel so right

Wasted too much time to be apart
Now that you're back, my love won't subside
Can't hold back the anticipation
Making up for love that's been set aside
I reached out, you gave in, now that you are mine

* Whispered something into your ears
Kissed your forehead, then down to your nose (Kissed your lips and down I go)
Seconds ticked by, I wanna take it slow
Holding you close to me, as close as two can be, wherever we go... *

Take my lead, follow me, it's the dance we know

Repeat *

Softly, sweetly, say you love me
Breathing, sweating and gliding with me
I will love you for as long as you need
Nothing can be so deep, closer than we can be, drowning yet breaking free


後記:

"Desperate love" are the two words that Teoong gave me when he asked me to write the lyrics.

It might not be the first time that I'm writing something "adult", but definitely the first time I attempt this kind of sensuality...^^

No comments: