Sunday, October 15, 2006

第 18 屆 CASH 流行歌曲創作大賽

I'm still excited right now~ Yesterday morning, Yip and my family listened to the CASH songwriting quest through the RTHK online radio. We listened to 4 songs, and then internet died!!! My song is the 7th. -_-" Knowing that the problem couldn't be fixed, Yip called his sister & we listened to it while she opened it on her computer. However, we've already missed songs 5-10. v_v We heard Eason, and then finally there were the results. Me & Davy's song got 1st runner up!! I was so happy! My mom hugged me, & Ba B and her were so excited! Then there came Cherry's call from HK. Thank you so much, Cherry! ^-^ And then Annie called too! Thanks! After that, my familiy went to drink tea with Yip's family to celebrate. =P I handed out some business cards too~

And then we went to Vicker's Football Club's year end party, plus Eric's b-day party, plus Eric proposing to Anna's party!! He said it so well...so gum dung. ><" And another player Fung is getting married next month! Lots of good news~

Thank you Adrian & Blueair for calling me from HK, you must be exhausted by the end! =P And where's Davy? Is he calmed down now? hahaha~

This is a great moment in my life, a moment to be remembered. And I know it's not just me who'll remember, because all my friends are so happy for & so proud of me, and they're all there to share my success. They believed in me from the beginning, and I'm finally here! And I'll keep working hard & improving myself!

No comments: